Tuesday 6 May 2008

The slow descent.

I feel empty.

I dont know why. I want her near me. But how can I explain it to her, that we really are two of a kind?

She doesnt want to know. I know she will get hurt. By someone else. She will be used. Then resent the world. Become lonely for a while. Then find more and more people. Eventually she will find someone similar and stay with him, because the world says she has to.

Yet.. I am here. For you. I already know how the wheel of time spins. And I am fighting so desperately to break the cycle. Ive lost. More than once. Why do I have to lose again? Why dont you understand? If you just told me how you felt.. I would have known. But you kept so much hidden I thought it was all fine.

Then.. that day happened.

Its the first time I could feel my heart being close to breaking.

Guns n'Roses - Dont Cry

"And please remember. I never lied.." Will there ever be anyone for me? That can feel the same emotions I do? That can be honest.. with me?

You. I wanted you. But soon.. All I want is to turn you into a memory. But not yet.. Before its too late. I hope. For us. Again.

I can still save you.. I can make you happy. You dont have to walk down the road everyone else walks on.. Let me.. help you.

Please?

No comments: