Friday 9 May 2008

My Thesis

A person can not possibly know the brightest light, without being surrounded by complete darkness atleast once.

I have had both. And I recognize the future as I could tell the past. I sometimes dream of events. Things that happen in the future. Dreams are very powerful.

You said, you had a dream about someone like me. Just like me. The day of wonders havent passed yet. I know that you wont change your mind out of principle.

The same principle I lived by. You will not fix something that was once broken. I wont give up my past because that is the essence of my being.

Yet, I changed that. I accepted what happened and took care of as much as I could.

I am a balanced creature, at most times. Sometimes, the darkness takes over. And sometimes I let the light take over. In essence, I use them both. To form the undeniable power of me. I am the strength people search for within themselves. Because I am free of their guilt.

We were a perfect match. Because we balanced each other. I was the extreme and you were the counterweight. Together we formed a unity that was stronger than any single soul.

You said I was proof people change. Its not true. People change for a reason and a reason only. When that reason is gone, people revert to what they were or evolve in to a new balance. Of past and the future.

Ive seen this so many times. People break up, people change cause they dont want to break up. When they are back together, the old sins reappear. Because they are together again, the reason for change is gone.

My reason is a living being. That will never leave my mind. Its you. My reason for change, is you. When you are gone, my darkness will come back. Its the natural order of life.

Its true I hurt you. And its a sin I will carry with me. I will atone for it and in the end, find peace in my solitude as I have done so many times before.

If you dont mind, I would like to know why you refuse to mend what was broken. Or to even build on the ground where the castle fell.

I can understand that you dont want to get hurt again. Or that you are afraid old sins will come to life again. But if you believed I changed, the second part cant happen.

It might be true that building on a shattered ground makes for an unstable foundation. But its also true that if you fix the small problems they can never grow to a big issue.

Repairing our only fight. My first mistake. Out of principle you never will.

I understand how clinging on to the past was my big mistake. What about you? Will you end everything after the first argument, each time?

You love your family and friends. Im sure its because together you have gone through hardships. Fought each other, smiled together and become stronger as a whole.

My power is growing. Slowly coming back. Its natures way of saying its time to open those darks eyes again. Gaze upon the moonlight and howl.

We are very similar. You know it. And ofcourse we have key differences. If we didnt, we wouldnt be different people. I challenge the extremes every day. Its the spirit of the hated soul. To fight against odds. To not give up.

It does hurt you. Im aware of it. Im reducing that pain, step by step.

You are the calm person, calculating it all. It has to be perfect. You work hard for everything. Friends, family and yourself. Live your life to its fullest and stay away from any sorrow no matter what.

You will have that dream for a long time you know. So will I. Always thinking what if?

Neither one of us will wait forever to try and achieve happiness. People never do. I know you will get hurt again. Tears, slowly flowing. I know when you will feel empty.

But its the future and nothing more.

I was told that the relationships that survive, are the ones that take the least hits. Its true in a way. It also depends on how much people are willing to fight for them. People like me. I fight for them each time. I dont give up. I try to change, to work for it and to help the person Im with.

Its my normal way of being. If you give up you are just like everyone else. Like those that get married once every 2 years because they found "love".

Im not. I fight for something worth having. Something like what we had. Its something you only find once in a lifetime, no matter how many dreams you create.

No comments: