Sunday 4 May 2008

A new dawn

I feel a bit peaceful today.

Woke up, had a shower. Bit of a headache.

Actually, I didnt "wake up" I got woken up. By water. So now I have a nice revenge to plot.

I can hold a grudge for years. Never forget it. But at the same time, I can forgive in a matter of minutes. Almost anything. Any kind of fight, argument, disagreement or negative state I can change.

Gardenian - The Silent Fall

Music is always my relief. I have songs for any emotion, although recently Ive had it harder to find them. I have thought over my life on so many occasions. And just recently, actually tried to correct my past. For you, person not named. To remove the past completely so we can have a future.

There are still a few that didnt answer. Weronika. Sylwia. People I cared for. The first, was my long term girlfriend. And I know I treated you bad. Im sorry. Sylwia.. My first real friend.

They say, you dont know what you have til its gone. Its very true.

I am usually happy to stay alone. I can wonder about this world and plot my devilish plans. But recently, I feel too alone. I need someone with me. To keep me from exploding.

I think I have turned into a Dexter/House clone. No emotions other than the ones I can fake yet I do have emotions and at the same time, I hate people cause I understand them too well and cant stay without them.

No comments: