Monday 5 May 2008

I live.. again

I love storylines. Revenge especially.

Movies like 'The Crow'. Or the game, Blood. Or the comic, Punisher.

When you grow up, you shape yourself from everything around you. You become an image of what you see, hear and do.

I had no one, but TV and the dreams shaped by them. My favourite shows were american sitcoms, and later on horror movies. Maybe thats why I turned out this way. With a deep wish for a family life, where happiness is just like they had. Yet I hide my darkness, because I know its there. And the two can never be connected.

By your standards, I am broken.

I dont see it the same way as you do. I can see through your eyes and almost every one else that comes near. Can you? Do you know what your enemy feels? Why the child cries alone? Why you fear some people?

Knowing too much hurts. And the fear of being lonely, causes us to do horrible things to ourselves and others.

Thats why we exploded. And why I now fight just for the hope of having another chance.

Im not giving up yet. Even though my mind sends me images and thoughts that hurt me every moment I breathe.

Im.. not.. giving.. up.. yet.

No comments: